Wednesday 3 June 2015

Green Tea

Yesterday I had an Academic Communication presentation. That was my last presentation in
semester 2. My topic of the presentation was Green Tea. I shared the benefits of green tea with my friends. From the presentation, I knew more about green tea. One of the benefit of green tea is it helps us lose weight. Green tea increases fat burning and boost metabolism. Green tea contains caffeine that aid fat burning and improve exercise performance.  Besides, green tea lowers the risk of various types of cancers. It inhibits tumor cell proliferation. It also can help us prevent skin damage caused by ultraviolet. Last but not least, green tea prevents and lowers the risk of getting diabetes. It increases insulin activity and reduce blood sugar levels. After my presentation, I feel that I become a green tea lover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment